1. Foot massage oil. Add a 5-10 drops of Peppermint essential oil to a small (50-100mls) repurposed bottle filled with Macadamia Oil. Peppermint Essential Oil is available at Pharmacies for around $5.
2. Relaxing massage oil. Add 5 drops of Lavender and 3 drops of rose scented oil to the Macadamia Oil, as above.
3. Nourishing hand cream. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Macadamia Oil to one cup of Sorbolene Cream and beat with electric beaters. Add other essential oils as desired, for fragrance. Decant into a recycled cut glass bowl and wrap in Cellophane, or cover with a lid to fit.
4. Cuticle Oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of macadamia, with 1 tablespoon of beeswax or cocoa butter pellets, melted in the microwave. Store in a repurposed or purchased lip balm tin.
5. Bath Oil. To 250mls Macadamia Oil, add your favourite blend of essential or fragrant oils. Lemongrass, lime and lemon for invigorating, rose, sandalwood and ylang ylang for romance, lavender and rose geranium for relaxation. Add oils 2 drops at a time, until you reach your desired concentration of scent. Add about a tablespoonful to running bathwater.
6. Facial Serum. Facial serums are everywhere all of a sudden. But many of them contain ingredients that I really don't want anywhere near my face. I buy these little tiny aromatherapy eye dropper bottles....
...and carefully, using the eye dropper, fill with one third Macadamia Oil, one third Hemp Seed Oil (order at Health Food stores..inexpensive and beautiful on the skin too), 6 drops Vitamin E oil (available in a 30ml bottle at pharmacies...around $6), and 10 drops rose essential oil in a jojoba oil base (expensive at $18 for a small bottle but will last for aaaages). Roll the sealed bottle around in your hands for about two minutes to combine them well. Store in a cool dark place and use 4-6 drops each night, warmed in the palm of your hand, to massage upward on your face and neck. This amount lasts me two weeks, so I calculate that I have several years of supply in my purchaed ingredients for an outlay of just $74. You could start off with just the Macadamia and Vitamin E oil and add the other ingredients as you can afford them too.
7. Lotion Bars. Recipe here:
8. Super Easy & Nourishing Home Made Soap. Recipe here:
9. Moisturising Body Wash. Recipe coming.
10. Body Glimmer. Add a teaspoon of powdered shimmer type product, to a small bottle of Macadamia Oil. Roll around until well combined. Use as a moisturiser when you want a bit of eyecatching sparkle.