Welcome to our newsletter archive! I hope you enjoy it. There are hundreds of saving tips and great articles, all for free!
How are you doing? I hope you are well. We are out of lock down at the moment. But, who knows what tomorrow brings. It has been a crazy, topsy turvy, upside down, inside out kind of year.
How are you going? I hope you are having a great month. In Simple Savings land we are having a “Chuck it out Frenzy” where we are cleaning out the 'odds and sods' and 'Bonus Ingredients' that have been cluttering up the pantry. You know the ingredients I am talking about. Things 'left over from a fancy recipe', 'bought when hungry', 'too busy to use', 'not a staple cooking supply', 'don't know what to do with', 'everyone is scared to eat' or 'bought at the start of Covid'.
Happy Easter! We hope you get a well deserved break and your wallet doesn't take too much of a beating. To help you with your budget we have some easter tips and delicious recipes for you this month.
Our March calendar challenge is to reduce, reuse and recycle our packaging. This will help you save money, save the planet and help your home to be a beautiful place.
- July - Get Moving - Move it or lose it.
- How to get active
- Making masks
- Money saving tips from the Vault
- Cooking Competition Hint Winners
- Leg Up Program
- This Month's Challenge: Know Your Area
- Setting Yourself Some Challenges
- May Competition Winners: Isolation Tips
- Hints: Doing Things For Ourselves During COVID
- New Competition: Win $50 Cooks Challenge